Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK tax advice pls

We are a LTD company and VAT registered ourselves. We currently rent a warehouse and do not pay VAT on the rent to our landlords. We are looking to sub-let a portion of the warehouse (with our landlords blessing) and wondering if we need to charge VAT on this? We are an online retail business ourselves and claim back VAT on all purchases and anything to do with the warehouse, such as alarm systems etc. We are using the majority of the space ourselves and only a small portion would be sub-let. Any help that an UK tax expert could give on this would be greatly appreciated as it seems to be a very complex subject!

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above