Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK tax advice regarding VAT- Agency relationship

One of my clients is a non-resident company which owns a hotel and holiday flats in the UK. The company uses one UK registered company to manage the hotel and the flats. The agent (UK registered company) has a bank account which is being used for holiday flats and hotel. The agent (UK registered company) prepares an Income & expenditure report every quarter of the rental and hotel business and remit funds to the nonresident company. The question is that to charge and claim VAT on rental & hotel income & expenses, the non-resident company should be registered in the UK or it could be done through the agent company which is a UK registered company.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above