Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK Tax Advice Required on urgent basis

I am a UK citizen born and bred, working in the USA for a US employer full time on an H1-B Visa since 1 July 2011 I visited the UK only for a few weeks in the tax year through 5 April 2012 I did not remit any of my USA earnings to the UK and filed a US Tax Return for 2011 My only UK income is a UK pension paid into my UK bank account I am completing a UK self assessment tax return for 2011-12 UK tax advisor 1 What is my residency status for UK tax purposes in 2011-12? this

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above