Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK Tax Advise Required

It has come to light that a former employee who was responsible for our payroll has adjusted her tax paid figures on the payroll in order to receive a tax refund through her pay. The result of this is that it shows we have underpaid our tax/NI by £1,469.53 for the year. (the amount the employee reclaimed) UK tax adviser We are reluctant to pay this money to HMRC, but feel we have no alternative to avoid penalty charges and further investigations. The employee left us in May was wondering what would be the best form of redress to try and claim the money back from the employee. youtube converter

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above