Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

UK Tax issues while living outside UK in relation to pension and lump sum.

I’ve been working in Australia from Oct 2012 until July 2013 in the tax year 2013 to 2014 . I have been travelling in various countries (outside the UK) since I finished work in Australia. I will be starting to receive my pension in the UK in Jan 2013 and also a pension lump sum at the same time and want to make sure that the lump sum is not subject to Tax. Is it best to return to the UK to establish tax residency ?( I planned to return to the UK mid Jan 2013.)

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above