Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Return “OVERSEAS & other”


I was in UK during the 2013-14 year. Though I had submitted the rent receipts for my complete stay, my employer has considered my accommodation allowance as taxable and deducted the tax based on the same. The P60 from my employer too reflects the amount as taxable. I have now filed my tax return but would like to know how I can get the refund for the excess tax I have paid. I have all the documents with me including P45, P60, Salary slips, rent agreement in UK, and Rent receipts for my complete stay in the UK. Thanks, Manan |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    Rent paid by an employer is usually taxable unless you meet specific conditions. We have emailed you for further information to see if you meet any of these conditions. Thank you for contacting us.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above