Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Uk Tax Return preston

I am in uk on ICT Long term work permit for more than 3.5 years and obviously on PAYE scheme with my annual gross not more than 50k salary. I had registered for self assessment after a year ignorantly and after which I was asked to file tax return. None of my colleagues are required to do this and I think since registering self assessment, I have been asked to file tax return. I got late filing penalty this time which I am very much frustrated as I am the only person amongst my colleagues getting this. Though HMRC guidlines says I don’t need one, since I am here on assignment I was said to do that. Your assistance would be greatful to clarify whether I have to do a self assessment tax return |

Comments (1)

  • Avatar



    You do not appear to fit the criteria for self assessment and you can take yourself out by calling HMRC on 0300 200 3310 and answering a few simple questions. Thank you for contacting us.


Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above