Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Urgent tax advice needed

My husband and me are both active director/shareholders of a small online retail limited company and are VAT registered. My husband has an idea for a new business, selling a completely different product . In the new Limited Company he would be the sole active director but I would be the company secretary. Although the new product is completely unrelated to those sold in our existing company, has a different supplier and would also have a different set of customers we would need to use the same premises for both economic and “physical” purposes. Does this mean that the Turnover of the new company would be aggregated with that of the existing company for VAT or would it be treated as a separate VAT entity?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above