Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Urgent Uk tax advice needed

I took a loan of my mortgage however invested with the cash elsewhere to induce higher rate of interest. Looking for UK tax advice. I want to clarify with associate degree example, I took withdrew £60,000 from my mortgage and place this cash in an exceedingly bank account which provides American state third AER whereas my mortgage is zero.98%. currently I even have to pay zero.98% on £60,000 to my bank. Do I pay tax on the difference? that is third less zero.98% or the whole third as a result of I’m paying interest(0.98%) on the loan anyway.Am waiting to get reply from any UK tax advisor .

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above