Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

VAT on entertainment services in the EU

I am a business established in the UK, I supply part of my services to my customers in a EU member state. I think we provide: entertainment and cultural performances. As we organise visits to local food producers such as cheese, ham, wine and we provide them with lunch, guided visits, transport or accommodation when requested, in short it is an event, entertainment for the purpose of discover the local customs, food, traditions and so on. Customer base is mostly U.S. travelling to Italy for holidays, some are doing for business such as chefs, food photographers. I need an UK tax advice regarding where do I pay VAT for these services in UK or in other member state.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above