Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

what proportion CGT can I even have to pay?Any UK Tax Adviser?

I bought my house in Gregorian calendar month 1994 for £138,000 associate degreed lived in it till might 2004 and once doing it up with an interest solely mortgage of £80,000 I managed to let it from Gregorian calendar month 2004 heretofore (June 2012). I’d prefer to sell it (agents valued it at around £485,000 less prices of agents and solicitors of regarding £10,000 incl VAT).I would prefer to pay off the mortgage and purchase a less expensive buy-to-let flat for regarding £150,000£200,000 while not borrowing, and pay the remainder on some enjoyment and facilitate the youngsters with deposits on their own homes.Want to hear from any tax adviser Who is good with these tax questions. Thanks.

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above