Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

what proportion tax can we pay on conversion?is it in personal tax ?

My girl could be a single mother and as I’m a widow it looks wise to shop for a property along. we tend to propose to shop for an oversize run down house in my name and convert it ideally into two flats; one for every people. My younger girl is proposing to lend United States of America the cash till our properties sell. currently here comes the problem: however can we stand if one property takes twelve months to sell and therefore the new property remains in my name till once the sale of the second property?Want to hear from any tax adviser Who is good with these tax questions. can there be any liabilities and if thus however long can we have to be compelled to place the property in joint name before making this liability? would it not be higher not changing or delaying converting?

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above