Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Where can I find HMRC Forms for Self Assessment?


  • 64-8 [pdf] Authorising your agent
  • CWF1 [pdf] Becoming self employed and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax
  • CA5601 [pdf] Application to pay National Insurance by Direct Debit
  • CF10 [pdf] Self-employed people with small earnings – applying for a certificate of exception
  • CH2 [pdf] Child Benefit Claim
  • R38 [pdf] Tax Claim
  • R40 [pdf] Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments
  • P50 [pdf] Claim for Income Tax repayment
  • R85 [pdf] Getting your interest without tax taken off
  • SA1 [pdf] Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return
  • SA100 [pdf] Self Assessment Tax Return
  • SA101 [pdf] Self Assessment Additional Information
  • SA102 [pdf] Employment supplementary pages
  • SA103F [pdf] Self-Employment (full) supplementary pages
  • SA103S [pdf] Self-Employment (short) supplementary pages
  • SA105 [pdf] Land and Property supplementary pages
  • SA303 [pdf] Claim to reduce payments on account
  • SA400 [pdf] Registering a partnership for Self Assessment
  • SA401 [pdf] Registering a partner for Self Assessment
  • P85 [pdf] Leaving the United Kingdom
  • NRL1 [pdf] Non-resident Landlords – Individuals

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above