Header Bar
Welcome to UKtaxadvisors.com - We are regulated by The Chartered Institute of Taxation. Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!

Will Our Property Business rent My Self Employed Partner? personal tax question

My partner and that I square measure developing an oversized property into 3 flats. My partner could be a self employed journeyman and is closing most of the work himself. Is it acceptable for his plumbing firm to invoice our development partnership for work dole out at the property? I want to urge associate recommendation from individuals professional in United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland tax field . and that i suppose it is a easy question to be answered. usually we want to urge facilitate in these fields like tax question, VAT .

Leave a comment


Contact US

Please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

We are a team of tax advisers and accountants. Our role is to provide well thought through tax consultations and tax advice where applicable to you. We also provide a wide range of accounting and financial advice services.

Simply email us your requirements on info@uktaxadvisors.com or using the contact us page HERE and your request is addressed in a matter of minutes. .

Present your request in your own way– quick & easy. Make a short and clear, yet very informative request and this will be forwarded to the right department. An accountant or financial advisor or tax advisor will contact you to start a discussion to provide you a solution.

If you have any documents for Posting - please send us to our main office:

829 Birmingham New Road

If you have any queries or additional questions / comments please email us on info@uktaxadvisors.com

Contact Us UK Tax Advisors
Get your Accounts and Tax Return completed by qualified accountant from just £120!
Left hand side



Enter the Code above